Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sticking to the PB

Well, I'm sticking with the Primal Blueprint plan, even though another week has gone by with no weight loss. I suppose I should be happy that at least I'm not gaining, but that's not how I feel. It sucks to make changes and stick with the plan, not 80% but 100%, and still nothing. If it weren't for Mark Sisson's Primal Blueprint Challenge, I probably would be eating a bunch of fake food so I could meticulously count calories. At least I know that works. Instead, I've committed to another month of eating well but not necessarily losing weight. *sigh* If I have not lost any weight by the end, I may go back and enter info in Fitday to see what my calories are adding up to.

Food:
Breakfast: coffee + 3 eggs + 1 t butter + 1/4 c onion + 1 piece bacon
Lunch 1: 1/2 pint grape tomatoes + 2 tuna cakes (actually, I made them with ground chicken this time - yum!)
Lunch 2: 2 hot dogs + cabbage
Dinner: Sirloin + ??

Fitness:
I would like to do something this afternoon is there's time between studying and watching the girls. Otherwise, I'll just be short on cardio for the week, and I'll try and build some more into my routine for next week.

1 comment:

  1. Why two lunches? Why more than two meals a day anyway? Primal should control hunger well enough that you don't have to graze like a cow. The human stomach is designed to be emptied. Metabolism doesn't drop until after about 48 hours of fasting.

    ReplyDelete