Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The 30-Day Primal Blueprint Challenge at MDA

I started this blog wanting to share recipes and ideas about living Paleo/Primal, but I was waiting for the right idea to get things started. Well, hello Mark's Daily Apple! I've been following Mark Sisson's web site for some time and have been mostly living the lifestyle he and his readers explore there. Today begins his 30-Day Primal Blueprint Challenge, where readers are challenged to follow the Primal lifestyle for 30-days. There are tons of prizes and contests throughout the month, so it's a great incentive to stick with it!

Food
breakfast: coffee
lunch 1: 3 mexican tuna cakes (I'll try and get the recipe up tomorrow); apple
lunch 2: cauliflower
dinner: forgot to thaw out meat for dinner, so I ended up with 1/2 of a rotisserie chicken + 1 pint grape tomatoes + 1 c asparagus + 1 t butter + 1 T lemon juice

Fitness

I did my first bodyweight routine yesterday to be in sync with the work week. I'm doing all of the slackest versions of push-ups, pull-ups, squats, inverted press, and planks. It's kind of nice starting at the bottom... I'll definitely have a chance to make measurable progress in a short amount of time!

 No sunlight today... I'll have to make it up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment